Assisted Living in Oshawa
Welcome to Parkwood North Assisted Living in Oshawa
Winchester Glen is a brand new assisted living residence in Oshawa. Parkwood North is our wing dedicated entirely to Assisted Living Suites. Ideal for the person seeking an independent lifestyle, with a little bit of help and support. Give up the household chores and spend your time doing things you love! Let us look after the grocery shopping, meal prep and dishes. We will do weekly housekeeping in your suite while you enjoy a coffee, an extra round of cards or enjoy a little pampering with the hairdresser in the spa.
One simple price point will make adhering to your budget as simple as possible.
Our suite prices in Parkwood North include:
- All utilities (Heat, Hydro & Water)
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone
- Lunch & Dinner Meal Plan
- Weekly Housekeeping and laundering of bed linens
- Emergency Response Pendant
- Medication Administration
- Access to all amenities and recreational program and activities
- Personal Mailbox with key
Imagine a place where your neighbours are your friends, and where at any time you can share a leisurely stroll, a coffee at the Bistro, a night of live entertainment or participate together in the various activities and daily recreation programs we offer.
Winchester Hall will welcome you and provide easy access to all of the amenities.
- “The Last Furlong” our in house Pub, perfect for Socializing
- Potting Room for year-round gardening
- Spa & Wellness Centre with Hairdressing Service
- In house Market, so you don’t have to leave for essentials
- Library, Lounge and Activity Rooms
- Exercise Room and Fitness Centre
- Easy access to the 407
- Just a few minutes walk to great restaurants, grocery store and shopping.
- Underground parking – say goodbye to scraping windshields!
Don’t miss out!
Sign up for our email newsletters and stay up-to-date with our construction news & updates. Also, get exclusive access to invitations and special offers.
Here are some of the answers to our most frequently asked questions!
Yes, we encourage you to do so. It would not be your home if you were not surrounded by your personal treasures. You are welcome to bring your own furniture, pictures, drapes, bed linens, towels, plants, and other items that will make you feel at home.
All exterior doors are secured at night and you will have your own personal key to come and go as you please.
There is professional staff in the building 24 hours a day to ensure your safety. In the case of an emergency you need only to push the button on your pendant, bracelet or emergency device to access the care team.
Care & Support
Assisted Living Residents of Parkwood North also have the reassurance of having the support of our care staff for medication administration and 24-hour emergency assistance, if needed. Additional assisted living care services are available as needs change over time. We are happy to discuss any specific needs you may have.