Premium Amenities and Activities
Premium Amenities and Activities at your doorstep!
Joining Parkwood North and Elmcroft South, the centre of our retirement community is Winchester Hall. Winchester Hall is where premium amenities and activities await you. Above all, it is the perfect gathering place for residents and where you will find all the wonderful amenities and services we have to offer.
Food & Dining Amenities
- Gourmet Dining Room
- Private Dining Area (can be reserved for special meals with family)
- Bistro / Café
- The Last Furlong Pub
Fitness, Wellness & Health Amenities
- Fitness Centre
- Spa (Hair Salon, Treatments & Massage)
- Wellness & Care Services
- Group Exercise Classes
- Recreation Activities/Programs
Spaces to Relax and Enjoy
- Theatre / Chapel
- Several Lounges
- Spacious Outdoor Patio
- Indoor Potting Room (with walkout to patio)
- Activity Room
- Games Room
Other Amenities to make life easier…
- The Paddock Tuck Shop for last minute necessities
- Mailroom with Personal Mailboxes for each suite.
- Laundry Club on every floor (with lounge area & TV)
- Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Services
- 24-Hour security & Concierge Service
- Transportation Service
- Resident Storage Lockers
- Underground Parking Garage
At Winchester Glen, you will have the choice to spend your days however you like. Each day, there will be an array of activities waiting for you, just outside your front door and you will be encouraged to do whatever makes you smile!
In other words, staying socially, physically and mentally active as we age is key to a healthy and happy lifestyle. At Winchester Glen, you will have plenty of opportunities to engage in activities with other residents that feed your mind, body & spirit.
Our Recreation Manager will soon get to know you and your interests and will keep the recreation calendar full of activities you will be sure to love – both on-site at Winchester Glen and out in the greater community.
Questions? We’d Love to Get to Know You!
Thinking about calling Winchester Glen Retirement Community in Oshawa your home? Then you should call and speak with one of our dedicated staff members. We will answer any questions you may have, and most importantly, we are here to help.